C-DAC is an autonomous body of the Department of Information Technology (DIT) registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860.
Center For Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has progressively grown to build an eco-system and institutional framework for innovation, technology development, skills, delivery plans, collaboration, partnership and market orientation in a number of niche areas of national importance and market relevance in ICT and Electronics.
Punjab State Agricultural Marketing Board, Chandigarh invites applications for various posts.
- Secretary Market Committee: Pay Scale is Rs. 10300-34800 + Grade Pay 5000. Candidates should possess degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture.
- Junior Auditor: Pay Scale is Rs. 10300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 3800. Candidates should be a Graduate with Economics as one of the subjects or should be a Bachelor of Commerce.
- Steno-typist: Pay Scale is Rs. 5910-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000. Candidates should be a Graduate.
- Clerk: 71 vacancies. Pay Scale is Rs. 5910-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900. Candidates should be a Graduate.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Public Health): Pay Scale Rs. 10300-34800 + 3800 Grade Pay. Applicants should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Pay Scale is Rs. 10300- 34800+3800 Grade Pay. Candidates should possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Draftsman (Civil/Public Health): Pay Scale is Rs. 5910-20200 + 2400 Grade Pay. Candidates should have passed Matriculation and should have two years ITI Certificate in respective trade of Draftsman.
- Legal Assistant: Candidates should have LL.B Degree (Professional). Pay Scale is Rs. 10300-34800+3800 Grade Pay.
- Section Officer: Pay Scale is Rs. 10300-34800 + 4400 Grade Pay. Candidates should have passed Graduation and Subordinate Accounts Service Examination.
- Computer Operator: 4 vacancies. Pay Scale is Rs. 5910-20200 +1900 Grade Pay. Candidates should be a Graduate.
- Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) – cum-Assistant Estate Officer: 1 vacancy. Pay Scale is Rs. 10300-34800+5400 Grade Pay.
- Junior Engineer (Civil)-cum-Estate Assistant:2 vacancies. Pay Scale is Rs. 10300-34800+3800 Grade Pay. Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Programmer: Pay Scale is Rs. 10300 – 34800 + 3800 Grade Pay. Candidates should be a Graduate.
- Junior Programmer: Pay Scale is Rs. 10300-34800+3200 Grade Pay. Candidates should be a Graduate and should possess certificate of diploma course in Computer Science.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION/ INFORMATION FOR APPLYING ONLINE
- Before applying online, the Demand Draft in favor of (“MARKETING DEVELOPMENT FUND ” PAYABLE AT CHANDIGARH) should be ready as per the amount applicable for the category of the candidate as the Draft Number, Date and Bank Name details are required to be entered in the form.
- Fill out the form available on the site http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in by clicking at the link “Recruitment of various Punjab Mandi Board Posts
- The online application will be received up till 5:00PM of 16/05/2011.
- If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct the data from 02-05-2011 to 16-05-2011 up to 5:00 P.M. by entering his/her registration and password.henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed
- The registration slip will be generated after filling the online form.Get the printout (2 copies) of the registration slip.
- Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. applications sent by post / in person will not be entertained. The registration number generated in the form should be written at the back of the demand draft along with the name and father name of the candidate. Please do not send any other documents except the demand draft along with the application.
- Send/ post one copy of the on line registration slip (Printed ) with a self attested photograph along with the original demand draft of requisite fee (Non refundable) to “Director, CDAC, A-34,Phase 8, Industrial Area Mohali” which should reach positively by 23-05-2011.The application with demand draft received after the last date i.e. 23-05-2011 will not be considered. Please write on the envelope application for the post name for which post you are applying.
- The list of candidates whose fee is confirmed will be available on http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in for candidate reference from 01-06-2011
- The candidate can download their Admit Cards by visiting the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in again by entering registration number and password.
- Candidates may apply for more than one post by submitting separate applications for each post along with separate application fee.
- Candidates are cautioned to keep his/her password strictly confidential.
- For any problem, help can be taken from the help line no 0172-6619054 – 55 available during working hours(9:00AM to 5:30PM).
- Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website regularly for more updates.
- Candidates will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/her in his/her application form. Department shall not be responsible for the same.
- In case Candidate unable to get PRINT OUT of submitted form Click on to get print out again.
Application and results available in the below links…
Industrial Area Mohali
0172-6619054 – 55 (available from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)