Food Corporation of India was established on 14th January 1965. its first District Office at Thanjavur.
FCI has issued the notification for the recruitment of 3598 assistent grade III, 35 Assistant grade II and Typist.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 25-11-2011
- Date of Examination for recruitment of Assistant Grade – III (AG-III) Posts (General/ Accounts/ Technical/ Depot) : 04.2.2012 & 05.2.2012
- Date of Examination for recruitment of Assistant Grade-II (AG-II) and Typist (for Hindi Posts) : 22.1.2012
Educational Qualification for AG-III
- Assistant Grade-III (General) - Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- Assistant Grade-III (Accounts) - Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- Assistant G rade-III (Technical) - B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University Or B.Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized University Botany/Zoology/Bio-Technology/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Science Or B.Tech./BE in Food Science/Food Science & Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Bio-Technology from a recognized University/an institution approved by AICTE.
- Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
- Proficiency in English.
- One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
A written examination comprising of two Papers as under will be conducted for AG-II and Typist (Hindi) posts
Paper-I (Objective Type)
(i)General Hindi (50 Questions – One Mark Each)
(ii)General English (50 Questions – One Mark Each)
(iii)General Intelligence (50 Questions – One Mark Each)
(iv)General Awareness (50 Questions – One Mark Each)
Duration & Timing
10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon. (2hrs 40 min for VH candidates).
Paper –II (Conventional Type)
Translation – 2 passages, one each from Hindi to English and vice versa and an essay each in Hindi & English (200 marks) – 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM.
(2hrs 40 min for VH candidates).
HOW TO APPLY
Application can be made in both online and offline mode. Online applications may be filed at http://www.ssconline.nic.in and http://www.sscregistration.sifyitest.com. Offline applications may be submitted to the Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the SSC as given in Annexure-II.
Candidates may pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) by SBI Challan in case of online application or by CRF Stamp in case of offline application.
Application fee is not required for SC/ST /Ex-Servicemen and PH and all women candidates, subject to submission of Caste/Disability/Discharge Certificate in the prescribed form from Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim.
Click here http://fciweb.nic.in/recruitments/view/5