Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghatan is an organization which operates for central government schools under the Human Resources ministry of India.The main objective of KV was to educate children of the Indian defense services personnel who are often posted to remote places.
Kendriya Vidyalayas are around 1073 centers in India and four outside India, and has 10,33,516 students and 48,262 employees worked in the Kendriya Vidyalayas..
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has invited Applications for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.
- Physical education teacher
- Drawing Teacher
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
- Music Teacher (MT)
- Work Experience Teachers (Electrical Gadget and Electronics) (WET (EG & E)
Officer Cadres and Non Teaching Posts
- Education Officer
- JR. Stenographer
- Upper division clerk
- Lower division clerk
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has invited applications for the recruitment of Post Graduate Trained Teachers.
- The online registration process starts : 30th October 2010
- Last Date for Registration : 30th November 2010.
- The last date of receipt of Computer Generated Application Form for the candidates at the P.O. Box No. 4624, Post Office, Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016 is 7th December 2010. Brief Details of this notification is following:
Download Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2011-12 Notification, Application, admit card In the below link..
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!