The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) was set up in the year 1961 with 1792 buses. It is owned by the Government of Karnataka, India.
KSRTC is also known for its Introduction of Volvo B7RLE Low body City buses. These buses are generally airconditioned, with improved tyre suspensions, a far cry from the other old members of fleet.
KSRTC has announced the notification for the recruitment of various job in Karnataka state.
KSRTC Jobs Recuritment 2011 Checked in the below link……
How to Apply :
- Download Detailed Advertisement and go through the details.
- Download SBM Bank Challan
- Pay fee at nearby SBM Branch and get Journal No. & Other details.
- Visit KSRTC Online Application
- Fill the Application in Kannada (Nudi & Adobe Flash Player Software should be Installed)
- Print the Application Form.
KSRTC Technical post, conductor cum driver slection list was announced today, candidates click in the below